Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Pontiac Game Changing Performance


In the spirit of watching football literally all day, I started thinking about some great football movies. Recently I just rented We Are Marshall. IMDB says, "When a plane crash claims the lives of members of the Marshall University football team and some of its fans, the team's new coach (McConaughey) and his surviving players try to keep the football program". If you haven't seen this movie and enjoy your true story/underdog/over coming obstacles sports movie, this is definitely for you. Admitedly, this is one of my favorite sports movies (with Miracle coming in first).

When I asked Tim what he thought were some great football movies he mentioned Rudy and Friday Night Lights, but I'll let him post (eventually!) about his choices.

So, what football movis are YOU renting?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

North Dallas Forty...rent it, watch it, love it!