Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mask

They told 16-year-old Rocky Dennis he could never be like everyone else. So he was determined to be better.


Tim and I were flipping through channels last night and we ran into Mask. If you haven't seen this movie it is definitely worth it. Made in 1985 and staring Cher, Sam Elliot, and Eric Stoltz, this movie never stops becoming more and more touching than the first time I watched it. Personally, every time I watch this movie I feel inspired to be a better person, to think more positively. Besides it being a great movie, Cher and Sam Elliot are fantastic in the movie. If you're looking for a movie that will inspire you, make you laugh, and definitely make you cry then I say: RENT IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great Cher movie from the 80's is Silkwood.