Saturday, December 1, 2007

T-Minus 25 Days

It's December! Holy cow! T-minus 25 days and counting for my broke butt to purchase oodles of gifts. Looks like everyone is getting $10 gift cards to Wal-Mart!

In the holiday spirit (or lack of), I thought it only appropriate to list some splendid holiday movies. Some are quite obvious others, not so much. If you feel I've not included a great movie then comment! We'll be sure to add it to our list of favorites. There will be no reviews in this post, however, just a long list of holiday movies that I enjoy and think you might too.

Updated 12/02/07 @ 2:57PM
Die Hard
Die Hard 2: Die Harder
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Love Actually
The Holiday
When Harry Met Sally
It's Christmas, Charlie Brown
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
**Bad Santa
**Joyeux Noel
**La Buche

"**" new addition

So far, that's all I can think of. My brain is mush. Feel free to add via comments and I'll be adding for the next 25 days. Eventually I will add my own tid-bits on each movie and I'll include yours as well!

1 comment:

FranksFilms said...

Two quick ones:

Bad Santa
Joyeux Noel
La Buche


OK, so that was three.